FG SQUARED is proud to announce the release of a slick, new, open-source Jive plugin developed by our Technology Director Brad Warren in conjunction with Brightcove.
Jive Community Managers now have a quick and easy way to share their existing Brightcove Video Cloud assets with the community so that their users can view, share, like, and comment on them.
The Brightcove Video Cloud plugin for Jive Community Managers offers a simple synchronization based on rules set up in the admin console. Videos are created and uploaded to a Brightcove Video Cloud playlist which is mapped to a Space in Jive. The videos in the playlist are then dynamically rendered in the Space as Jive Documents that display a player for easy viewing by community members.
Members can then take full advantage of what makes Jive so special – its socialization features.
Some of the plugin features include:
- One-way, read-only synchronization of Brightcove videos into Jive
- Brightcove Video Cloud playlists mapped to Jive Spaces
- Video player embedded directly in the Jive Document for easy viewing
- Brightcove Video Cloud title, description and tags are preserved in Jive
- Jive social features for individual video documents – users may share, like, rate, and comment on videos
- Administration is handled through simple Jive system properties
Let us show you how this plugin can make your Jive installation more robust. Read all about the Brightcove Video Cloud Plugin for Jive Community Managers.
Find out how else you might benefit from FG SQUARED’s Jive expertise.